Please enclose the following with this application:
- At least two photographs of the business.
1.) Showing the exterior building and store sign.
2.) Showing the interior of the building including inventory, fixtures, or space to be occupied (if a new business).
- Copies of Resale and/or Sales and Use Tax Permits/Licenses.
- If a Firearms Dealer please enclose a signed copy of your Federal Firearms License. The signature must be in ink.
FAXED COPIES OF THE FFL ARE NOW ACCEPTABLE ACCORDING TO ATF REGULATIONS.
Please answer the following questions:
Please provide us with any additional information
you would like us to know about your business:
Terms are normally COD. You may use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. If you have been in business for over one year and would like to apply for open account, please call for a credit application. I understand and agree to all the service and return policies as specified in the current Terms & Conditions. Proper use of Bass Pro intellectual property will be provided with the approval of this application. Any proposed use of Bass Pro intellectual property must be submitted in writing to American Rod & Gun for approval; in its sole discretion, before use. You agree to promptly discontinue the use of Bass Pro intellectual property upon receipt of written notice from American Rod & Gun, in its sole discretion. You further agree not to infringe Bass Pro's intellectual property, and disclaim all right, title, and interest in or to Bass Pro's intellectual property. I have read and will comply with the attached requirements regarding the use of the Bass Pro Shops name and logo.
* Signature: understand and agree to comply at all times with Bass Pro's Trademark Usage Guidelines, as provided by Bass Pro (Usage Guidelines) and the restrictions on use of the Bass Pro Trademarks as set forth in Exhibit A hereto. I understand that establishing an account with Bass Pro does not grant me a license to use any Bass Pro trademarks or other intellectual property.
I agree that I will be responsible for all debts by the business listed on this application, and for all collection, attorney fees, and finance charges incurred by American Rod & Gun.
Your fax number and e-mail address are used to communicate to you. By providing your fax number or e-mail address you are giving written permission to receive related information from American Rod & Gun that may be of interest to you. We will not share this information or use it for any other purpose. You may opt out of receiving faxes or e-mail from us any time in the future.
By signing this application, you hereby certify your authority to do so on behalf of the applicant and that to the best of your knowledge all information provided herein is accurate. You also hereby waive all privacy of credit information rights, laws, or regulations including the Consumer Credit Protection Act of 1968 with all amendments and give permission to American Rod & Gun to verify all facts disclosed herein including the release of bank information. A signed, faxed copy of this application will be considered the original. Owner or officer signature required.
* Signature: Date:
As an independent retailer of Bass Pro products, you must at all times respect Bass Pro's rights in and to the Bass Pro Trademarks and comply
with the below Bass Pro Trademark Usage Guidelines (Usage Guidelines). The purchase of goods from Bass Pro / American Rod & Gun does
not grant you or your company a license to any of the Bass Pro Trademarks; Bass Pro grants you and your company permission to make
informational references only to the Bass Pro Trademarks and only as necessary to identify the Bass Pro products you are selling through your
- Bass Pro owns numerous trademarks and service marks, including the trademarks and service marks identified at Attachment 1 to these Bass
Pro Trademark Usage Guidelines (Bass Pro Trademarks).
- The Bass Pro Trademarks are solely owned by Bass Pro and you shall never directly or indirectly contest, or do anything to harm or impair,
such ownership or the validity of the Bass Pro Trademarks.
- You are not authorized to, and as an independent retailer / wholesaler you agree you will not:
- Use any of the Bass Pro Trademarks in or as part of your company name or in combination with any other trade name, trademark, service mark or trade dress;
- Incorporate the Bass Pro Trademarks into your own product names, service names, trademarks or logos;
- Adopt or use any trade name, trademark, service mark or trade dress which is likely to be confused with, or to dilute, any of the Bass Pro Trademarks;
- Use any of the Bass Pro Trademarks for any business, goods or services other than Bass Pro's goods and services;
- Apply to register or own any registration of any of the Bass Pro Trademarks;
- Sublicense or permit any third party to use any of the Bass Pro Trademarks;
- Advertise, promote or otherwise communicate that you are an authorized dealer, retailer, licensee or franchisee for Bass Pro or any products offered under the Bass Pro Trademarks;
- Advertise, promote or otherwise communicate or use the Bass Pro Trademarks in any manner that suggests or implies that you are sponsored or endorsed by or affiliated with Bass Pro.
- Display the Bass Pro Trademarks in any advertisement or promotional material in any media except in reference to specific Bass Pro products offered for sale;
- Display the Bass Pro Trademarks on any website except in reference to specific Bass Pro products offered for sale;
- Include any Bass Pro Trademark in or as part of your in-store, online or outside signage, except as provided in these Usage Guidelines.
- Any use of a Bass Pro Trademark as part of an in-store display must be limited to materials provided to you by Bass Pro and must be displayed in a manner that complies with the above.
- You may make informational reference to the Bass Pro Trademarks, e.g. We sell Bass Pro brand fishing rods.
- Any reference to the Bass Pro Trademarks should identify Bass Pro as the owner.
- Always use the appropriate symbol (®, TM or SM) in connection with all Bass Pro Trademarks.
- Each use of a Bass Pro Trademark should be consistent with its registered form or proper usage and should not be altered in any manner or combined with other terms. Do not vary any Bass Pro Trademarks by changing the spelling or abbreviating the mark or altering the color or dimensions of the logo. See Attachment 2 for sample usage.
- Bass Pro Trademarks should always be used as an adjective and should be accompanied by an appropriate noun. Do not use a trademark as a noun or verb, or in the possessive or plural form.
- Upon request, you will provide copies and/or access to any materials which make use of Bass Pro Trademarks for approval by Bass Pro.
- You shall refrain from any use of the Bass Pro Trademarks other than as described above; any use of the Bass Pro Trademarks, other than as described above, must be approved in writing in advance by Bass Pro.
- In the event you are no longer selling Bass Pro products and/or upon termination of your independent retailer / wholesaler agreement with Bass Pro, you will immediately cease all use of the Bass Pro Trademarks.